About Jeffrey Harlan Penneys, Esquire
I have been a practicing personal injury attorney in Philadelphia and throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1995. I have gained a reputation as a caring Philadelphia injury lawyer, who fights hard in court and at the negotiating table to recover every dollar you deserve in personal injury damages.
When you are injured in an accident in Pennsylvania, caused by someone else’s negligence, or if you have suffered harm by professional malpractice, Pennsylvania law provides recourse to recover personal injury compensation from insurance companies involved. You need a lawyer who will fight for your rights.
Injury lawyers file personal injury lawsuits on behalf of clients injured due to the negligence of another. These injuries may be either physical or emotional, and are as a result of a variety of conduct or actions. Some of the most common cases injury lawyers handle include dog bites, auto accidents, SEPTA bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, and medical malpractice.
Examples of Practice Areas:
- Pennsylvania Personal injuries – Plaintiff Counsel
- Pennsylvania Auto Accident Lawsuits
- SEPTA or School Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident Settlements
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Product Liability Law
- Dog Bite Law
100% of my Philadelphia Injury Law Practice is devoted to personal injury litigation in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1995 J.D.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1990 B.A. — Major: Philosophy
Professional Law Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice Member
- American Association for Justice Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Animal Law Committee Member
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers Member
Contact Philadelphia injury attorney Jeffrey Harlan Penneys, Esquire. As an experienced Philadelphia injury lawyer, and with my extensive knowledge of personal injury law, I am your best bet for a successful personal injury lawsuit, or personal injury settlement in Pennsylvania.
Call 1-800InjuryLaw for a free consultation for your personal injury. If you cannot come to me, I will visit you in your home or hospital room.
Remember, do not negotiate with an insurance company before speaking with an injury lawyer, as it could jeopardize how much compensation you get.
The Pennsylvania personal injury laws and Pennsylvania statutes contained on these pages are provided for your convenience and may not be the very latest personal injury law statutes that apply to your situation. Always contact a good personal injury lawyer, in good standing with the bar association, to interpret the law before attempting to apply them to your accident situation.
These laws may change from time to time in the legislature, and the version on this site may not reflect such changes.
Jeffrey Harlan Penneys offers a “No Win, No Fees” approach to litigating personal injury cases throughout Pennsylvania. Just contact Jeffrey Penneys at 1-800InjuryLaw (1-800-465-8795). Attorney Penneys is available 24-7 to assist you in your personal injury lawsuits.